Saturday, August 3, 2013

Endure, because that's the point.

"Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice."

When we do something right, it is either people praise you, or they won't say anything. It is only when something is wrong that they suddenly all become noisy. I admit, that's true and I'm guilty of that. It's because we are all humans and we always take note the mistakes of others in comparison to our own.

My brod once said "People will always have something to say.". It's true. No matter what you say or do, be it none of their business, people will always have something to say. My blog is an example, I guess, politics-wise. 

I don't know. I feel down. I know I haven't done anything wrong but as I posted a while back, some people are always bound to be dragged into issues unknowingly and unwillingly. Kumbaga, may mga nadadamay. That's life. You can't always expect good things; you can't always escape pain. That's not the only thing, though. Many issues in the world, you see. 

But will that stop us, stop me, from doing what has to be done? Alam ko yung tamang gawain eh. Dapat bang ako'y bumigay na lang? Hayaan na't sige, gawin na rin ang ginagawa ng karamihan. If you can't beat them, join them? NOPE.

I'd rather be an outcast. Just because something went wrong, is that enough to resort to underhand tactics and kapit sa patalim style? I don't think so. It doesn't mean na, "wala eh, may mali na, hayaan na naten. Mali na ako, sige, tanggapin ko na lang wala na akong gagawin na solution.". Hell, WE are supposed to find SOLUTIONS to the problem. If we can't find a solution, we are merely being part of the problem.

And that's the thing: So many problems lately. I know the solution but I'm holding back because I don't want to hurt anyone. Well, unfortunately, I realized that doing that would hurt more, actually. It's time to move out of the comfort zone. Time for me to endure what others would say when I present the solutions. 

Endure, because that's the point: IF YOU CAN bring change and do what's right, then no matter what they say, it's always up to you to make the right choice, because only YOU CAN.

And oh, yes, I'm Batman.

Just my 2 cents!
/no1! 

No comments:

Post a Comment