Who am I?

My photo

Biologist, future M.D., FPCP, FPSMID, LL.B, Funny and Awesome guy.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Very disappointing.

I'm very, very, very disappointed. 

Yes, CJ Corona may not have declared his assets in his SALN properly, but is that already an impeachable offense? For me he handled cases well, albeit the Gloria Arroyo TRO. In that sense, the Hacienda Luisita decision was one of the best decisions he made in his stint as the Chief Justice...

YES, THE HACIENDA LUISITA DECISION WAS A "TUWID NA DAAN" DECISION BY THE CHIEF JUSTICE CORONA. HE IS INTENT IN HELPING PNoy, but no, PNoy had to fuck him up real bad with the fucking prosecution team and fucking media trial by publicity.

Fuck you, President Benigno Simeon Aquino III. Just, Fuck you. Kayo ng nanay mo walang naidulot na maganda sa bansa. Alam mo yan. 

Sana na lang, yung susunod na iaapoint mo, President Aquino, ay hindi mo tuta. 

Just my 2 cents.
/no1..

No comments:

Post a Comment