Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer Fun

Good old Summer fun. Will be missing this again when Med School begins. (Hoping for a good news here btw..)

Anyway. I'm currently playing Pokemon Black and its AWESOME. Look at Barney Stinson, then look at me and you'll know what AWESOME is. Well, just kidding, but the game has some very nice features that they certainly upgraded since the last Generation of Pokemon (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heartgold/SoulSilver). For instance, there is this 4-way call/cutscene, which is cool because the characters' mouths really move and it seems as if you are in a 4-way call with them in reality!

Well, I just got past the first badge. Starter pokemon as always is the Fire Type, so yeah I choose Tepig. And yes, I'm playing on DesMuMe because I don't have a DS (but I'll be buying a 3DS HOPEFULLY; hoping for another good news about that -_- ).

Anyway, next up in my playlist would be Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2!

Just my 2 cents!
/no1!

2 comments: